ACCUMULATING WEALTH FOR RETIREMENT
REACHING THE RETIREMENT SUMMIT WITH THE ARC PROCESS™
Like mountain climbing, retirement planning begins with the goal of reaching the summit. The key to achieving that goal is planning and preparation. Our unique ARC Process™ (“Achieving Retirement Clarity”) lays out a clear path for accumulating assets for retirement and covers three important checkpoints:
- Cashflow Management—directs how resources are earned, spent and saved.
- Wealth Accumulation—assesses your current financial position and identifies the most efficient path for reaching your goals for retirement as well as other needs such as children’s education.
- Income Protection—helps safeguard your path from obstacles that can prevent your financial goals from becoming reality.
MANAGING WEALTH IN RETIREMENT
REACHING THE SUMMIT AND RETURNING SAFELY WITH THE RISK PROCESS™
While climbing to the top of a mountain is considered to be a major achievement, the real goal of climbing is not simply to reach the top, but to reach the top and return safely. Most business owners focus on accumulating enough assets for retirement. However, the biggest risks facing retirees occur during the income distribution phase when we retire and begin to live on our retirement savings.
Our unique RISK Process™ (“Retirement Income Survival Kit”) simplifies the complexity of post-retirement planning and guides you through our effective, time tested approach which:
- Transitions your retirement savings from traditional asset allocation to income allocation
- Determines your sustainable withdrawal rate throughout retirement
- Addresses the key risk factors you face in retirement including: market conditions, sequence of returns, inflation, liquidity, longevity, taxation, health, and legacy risks
Watch our video to learn how the RISK Process can help you safely navigate the income risks and opportunities in retirement.
If you are ready to start planning for your business exit, then give us a call and we will help guide you through the process of cashing out of your business and moving on in style and on your terms.